mercredi 29 juin 2011

Rozehnal, Enyeama sign for Lille

Veteran Czech Republic international defender David Rozehnal signed a three year contract with French champions Lille on Wednesday from German outfit Hamburg after a successful loan spell with them last season.

Lille announced the deal on its website and also said that Nigerian goalkeeper Vincent Enyeama was joining from Hapoel Tel-Aviv.
The 30-year-old Rozehnal played 27 times for Lille as they won the domestic double, claiming their first league title since 1954 and their first French Cup since 1955.
The former Paris St Germain defender, who has also played for Bruges, Newcastle and Lazio, had said several times that he wanted to stay with Lille.
"I am very happy to be able to prolong my story at Lille," said Rozehnal. "It is great news for me and for my career but also for my private life because my family feels very much at home in Lille."
The 28-year-old Enyeama, who was outstanding for Nigeria at last year's World Cup, also signed a three-year deal to end a four-year stay in Israel.
"To come here to Lille, to the French champions, it is a bit like a dream coming true," he said. "My ambition is to continue to progress with this excellent squad and top coach."
afp

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire