jeudi 2 juin 2011

Milan full-back Jankulovski calls it a day

ROME (AFP) - Czech full-back Marek Jankulovski has called time on his playing career at the age of 34.
Jankulovski has spent the last six years at AC Milan but struggled to get in the team in the last couple of seasons.

"Italy has been my second home, as has Milan, but everything comes to an end," he told Milan's in-house TV channel.
"The memory will stay with me and I can always come back.
"When you leave somewhere you remember everything you've done and now I realise all the great things I managed to do here."
The full-back played 158 times for Milan winning one Champions League and one Serie A title.
"I can't see myself being a coach but maybe a sporting director or an agent for young players," he said.
Born in Ostrava, Jankulovski started his career at local club Banik Ostrava.
He moved to Napoli in 2000 and went to Udinese two years after that. Including his time at Milan he has spent the last 11 years in Italy.
He played 77 times for his country, scoring 11 times.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire