lundi 27 juin 2011

Hamsik wants to leave Napoli for AC Milan

ROME (AFP) - Slovakian international playmaker Marek Hamsik has made it clear he wants to quit Serie A side Napoli and join champions AC Milan.
The 23-year-old, who scored 11 goals in Napoli's rise to third in Serie A last season, told Slovakian newspaper Pravda that he wanted a move away from Naples, adding that a move to Milan would mark a "turning point in my career".

"I am young but up to now I have won nothing and I would say that the time has come to start doing that," said Hamsik who still has four years to run on his contract. "I don't know who I will be playing for next season but I want to change my jersey.
"Milan would be a turning point in my career. I know that (club vice-president Adriano) Galliani and (coach Max) Allegri like me a lot."
Hamsik, who has played 46 times for Slovakia, is one of a three-pronged attack at Napoli along with the Argentinian Ezequiel Lavezzi and the Uruguayan Edinson Cavani who have been tagged as "untransferable" by the club president Aurelio De Laurentiis.
However, he has slapped a 40million euros price on Hamsik's head which suggests he would be willing to a transfer at the right price.
English side Manchester City - who like Napoli will play in the Champions League for the first time next season - were linked with Hamsik earlier this month but De Laurentiis laughed off the suggestion of a move to the Premier League.
"It's just the same old story," he told Radio Marte at the time. "I have not received any offer for 40million euros for Hamsik."

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire