vendredi 8 avril 2011

Chelsea manager Ancelotti unruffled by doubts over his future

Chelsea manager Carlo Ancelotti said Friday he was unconcerned by rumours that his head will be on the block if Chelsea go out of the Champions League next week.The Blues trail Manchester United 1-0 going into the second leg at Old Trafford and are almost certainly out of the race for the Premier League title.
But the Italian said he did not think his future hung on the outcome of one competition.


"I don't think the decision on my future at the club rests on whether or not I win the Champions League," he said.
"The club knows me very well, knows my behaviour, and they will take their decision on that.
"Until now, the support is totally 100 per cent. I don't have a problem with this."
Ancelotti took the club to the Premier League title last season in his first year in the job.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire