mardi 22 mars 2011

Klose: Forced to sit on the sidelines at Bayern

Germany striker Miroslav Klose has complained about sitting on the substitutes' bench at Bundesliga club Bayern Munich.
"I have to accept what coach Louis van Gaal gives me. I have slowly gotten used to watching from the sidelines," he said in an interview published in Tuesday's Bild newspaper.
"What should I do, what should I change? I train, I work, but at the end of the day, the coach has to decide."
Klose, whose contract with Bayern ends at the end of the season, has spent most
of the season sitting on the bench, starting just six matches and playing only one through.
"I can not offer van Gaal more than my daily training and I think I do well in training. But I simply do not get a chance," Klose said.
The striker complimented Bayern striker Mario Gomez. "Mario got a chance from the coach and he used it wonderfully well."
He said that he would not endure another season like this one though. "I will not have another year like this, as I will definitely not be playing under the same coach next season."
Bayern Munich earlier this month announced that they had agreed to part ways with van Gaal at the end of the season.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire