mardi 10 mai 2011

Braga coach Domingos says will leave after Europa final

BRAGA, Portugal, May 10 (Reuters) - Braga coach Domingos will leave the club after next week's Europa League final against compatriots Porto in Dublin, he said on Tuesday.

"I've made my decision about Braga. As for the rest, we will see later," Domingos told a news conference as he declined to comment on media reports he will coach Sporting next season.
His success in leading Braga to their best league finish of second place last year and their first European final this season had led to intense speculation about his future.
"The fans will understand my decision for I have always been honest, coherent and up front. They will forgive my not continuing," he added ahead of the final on May 18.
Earlier on Tuesday, Radio Renascenca reported, without citing sources, that Domingos had signed a two-year deal with Sporting, who have had a very disappointing season.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire